08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Boat departs from the pier
– Lading Island – One of Krabi’s most amazing sights, is a small beach but more about the amazing rock formations and caves
– Hong Lagoon – An amazing lake with tree covered cliffs climbing up all around
– Hong Island Bay – The great time to enjoy your Thai style buffet lunch at the beautiful beach with white sand. Perfect for swimming and snorkeling after happy meal. The water is very calm and clear with good visibility for snorkeling. Many big fishes in the bay and hundreds of smaller fish
15:00-15:30 – Return to Ao Nang / Hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Speed Boat Tour – 1300 THB per person
Long-tail Boat Tour – 1000 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
Note! The tour price does NOT include the National Park Fee of 400 THB for Adults and 200 THB for Kids (4-11 yo)
Payment shall be made on the day of the tour to the Company’s Representative who will pick you up from your hotel
To book a tour, just send a message with the information such as:
1 – Your full name
2 – Hotel name and room number
3 – Date of tour
4 – Tour name and boat type
5 – Number of persons
FAQ for Island Trips
Should I choose a Long-tail boat or a Speed boat?
A Speed boat is faster, more comfortable, and offers more time for enjoying islands due to less travel time. A Long-tail boat is more authentic.
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an organized boat trip package.
Can I pay the boat trip with my credit card?
Unfortunately at the moment, this option is not available. We accept cash payments only.
The 10 Best Hong Islands Tours & Tickets, Hong Island tour Krabi Ao Nang, Hong Island by Speedboat or Longtail Boat, Hong Island Speed Boat Tour, Hong Islands Tour By Long Tail Boat, Koh Hong Island Day Tour, Hong Islands Tour From Ao Nang, Hong Island Tour Krabi, Hong Island Tours from Krabi, Full day tour Hong Islands Snorkeling tour, Krabi to Hong Island Tour by Speedboat, Hong Island Tour by Longtail Boat with Snorkeling, Island Hopping to Hong Island by Longtail Boat, Hong Island Special Packages and Tours, One day Kayaking and Snorkeling at Hong islands, Hong Island Sightseeing Tour by Longtail Boat, Snorkelling Trip in Krabi, Hong Island & Lagoon, Hong Island tour Krabi Ao Nang