Four Islands tour Krabi Ao Nang
08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Boat departs from the pier
– Phra Nang Cave – Visit “Sea Goddess Shrine” and relax on the famous Railay Beach
– Chicken Island – Take a picture with the symbol of Krabi. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling near by the islands
– Tub Island – Sightseeing an unseen sandy beach between Tub and Chicken Island called “Talay Weak” or “Sand Bank”
– Poda Island – Enjoy mini buffet lunch and relax on the beach
14:30-15:00 – Return to Ao Nang / Hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Speed Boat Tour – 1050 THB per person
Long-tail Boat Tour – 700 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
Note! The tour price does NOT include the National Park Fee of 400 THB for Adults and 200 THB for Kids (4-11 yo)
Payment shall be made on the day of the tour to the Company’s Representative who will pick you up from your hotel
To book a tour, just send a message with the information such as:
1 – Your full name
2 – Hotel name and room number
3 – Date of tour
4 – Tour name and boat type
5 – Number of persons
FAQ for Island Trips
Should I choose a Long-tail boat or a Speed boat?
A Speed boat is faster, more comfortable, and offers more time for enjoying islands due to less travel time. A Long-tail boat is more authentic.
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an organized boat trip package.
Can I pay the boat trip with my credit card?
Unfortunately at the moment, this option is not available. We accept cash payments only.
Four Islands tour Krabi, Krabi 4 Islands Day Tour, Four islands tour off Ao Nang, Krabi 4 Island tour by Longtail & speedboat, Krabi Four Islands Tour by Speedboat, The Four Islands Day Tours, FullDay 4 Islands LongTail Boat Tour in Krabi, Krabi Thailand 4 Islands Tour Review, One day trip 4 Krabi Islands tour, Krabi 4 Islands tour by Speedboat from Krabi, 4 ISLANDS TOUR DEPARTURE FROM KRABI, Package Tour Krabi 4 Islands, Chicken Island on the Four Islands Tour,